Taiwan Central Weather Bureau to Observe Taiwan Eastern Sea Tokyo, Nov 14, 2011 - (JCN Newswire) - NEC Corporation today announced the completion of its first submarine-cable based integrated ocean observation system for the Central Weather Bureau of Taiwan.
What does CWBT stand for?
CWBT stands for Central Weather Bureau of Taiwan
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWBT
We have 1 other meaning of CWBT in our Acronym Attic
- Civil War Book Review (Louisiana State University)
- Central Wisconsin Barrel Racers Association
- Child Well-Being Scale
- Clearwater Bay School (Hong Kong)
- Collision Warning and Brake Support (Volvo car feature)
- Contract Work Breakdown Structure
- Contract(or) Work Breakdown Structure
- Cost Work Breakdown Structure
- Central Weather Bureau Seismic Network (Taiwan)
- Carole Weston Beauty Therapy (Dulwich Hill, New South Wales, Australia)
- Connecticut Westchester Business Travel Association
- Christian-Weise-Bibliothek Zittau (German: Christian Way Library Zittau; Germany)
- Cadet Wing Commander (military college cadet MFWIC)
- Calgary Winter Club (est. 1960; Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Calibrating Work Center
- California Walnut Commission
- California Water Commission
- California Welcome Centers
- California Writers Club
- Calvary Worship Center (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Nov 16, 2009 - (ACN Newswire) - NEC Corporation today announced a win for the first submarine-cable based integrated ocean observation system for the Central Weather Bureau of Taiwan.