The objective is to harness surface water resources to ensure sufficient regulated flow to meet the present and future water demand of the southern region of the island, through the South Districts Water Supply system of the Central Water Authority.
What does CWA stand for?
CWA stands for Central Water Authority (environment-trade)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWA
We have 210 other meanings of CWA in our Acronym Attic
- Carolinas Wireless Association (Lawrence Behr Associates)
- Cartoonists with Attitude
- Cash with Acceptance
- Cat Writers' Association, Inc
- Catch Wrestling Association
- Caution and Warning Annunciator (NASA)
- Caution Warning Advisory
- CEN Workshop Agreement (European pre-normative document)
- Center for Water Advocacy (non-profit law firm; various locations)
- Center Weather Advisory
- Certified Wellness Ambassador (Royal College of Alternative Medicine, Dublin, Ireland)
- Championship Wrestling Association
- Charles Wright Academy (Tacoma, WA)
- Charlotte Woodworkers Association (North Carolina, USA)
- Chartered Wealth Advisor
- Chemical Warfare Agents
- Child Welfare Administration (New York)
- Child Workers in Asia (est. 1985)
- Children with Autism (various locations)
- Christian World Adoption (Charleston, SC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A separate legislation was enacted to care for the supply of municipal water to towns and cities, and created the Central Water Authority that same year.
The Central Water Authority (CWA) laboratory has obtained the ISO 17025 accreditation certification from the Mauritius Accreditation Service.