Virginia Hospitals and Physician Groups Have Access to Premier Suite of Population Health Management Tools DALLAS -- Phytel, the leader in physician-led health improvement, announced today that Central Virginia Health Network, L.
What does CVHN stand for?
CVHN stands for Central Virginia Health Network (est. 1993; Richmond, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVHN
We have 1 other meaning of CVHN in our Acronym Attic
- Central Valley High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas
- Comox Valley Head Injury Society (Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada)
- Complex Visual Hallucinations and Illusions (epileptic seizure phenomena)
- Central Valley Habitat Joint Venture
- Cyber Village Holdings Limited
- Central Valley Habitat Monitoring (California)
- Chemung Valley History Museum (Elmira, NY)
- Connecticut Valley Historical Museum (Springfield, MA)
- Canadian Viral Hepatitis Network
- Central Valley Health Network (Sacramento, CA)
- Chemung Valley Health Network (Elmira, NY)
- Committee for U.S. Veterans of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Conejo Valley Harmony Oaks Chorus, Inc. (California)
- Chinese Visible Human Project
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Central Virginia Health Planning Agency (Chester)
- Central Valley Health Policy Institute (California State University, Fresno)
- Cardiovasculaire, Hémostase, Respiration (French: Cardiovascular, Hemostasis, Respiration)
- Citizens' Voice for Health Rights (Canada)
- Cyclic Variation of Heart Rate (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com About CenVaNet - Established in 1996, CenVaNet, LLC, is jointly owned by Central Virginia Health Network, representing the area's leading not-for-profit hospitals, and more than 300 community physicians.