It may seem from the realms of science fiction, but scientists at Dubai's Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) are turning fiction into fact through the use of primordial germ cells -- a type of stem cell stacked with sexual material.
What does CVRL stand for?
CVRL stands for Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (United Arab Emirates)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVRL
We have 4 other meanings of CVRL in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Valorisation des Ressources Humaines (French: Human Resource Development Center)
- Centre Vendéen de Recherches Historiques (French: Vendéen Centre for Historical Research)
- Certified Vacation Rental Housekeeper (credential)
- Castle Video Resources, Inc. (Littleton, CO)
- Central Veterinary Research Institute (Zambia)
- Coronary Vascular Resistance Index
- Central Virginia Regional Jail (Orange, VA)
- Central Virginia Restorative Justice (Charlottesville, VA)
- CREW (Counter RCIED (Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device) Electronic Warfare) Vehicle Receiver/Jammer (US DoD)
- Cardiovascular Research Laboratory (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Computational Vision and Robotics Laboratory (est. 1985; Greece)
- Computer Vision and Robotics Laboratory (US and Greece)
- Chattahoochee Valley Regional Library System (Columbus, GA)
- Cardiovascular Risk Management
- Certified Vacation Rental Manager (credential)
- Coachella Valley Rescue Mission (Indio, California)
- customer value relationship model
- Customer/Vendor Relationship Management
- Conference on Computer Vision, Virtual Reality, and Robotics in Medicine (est. 1995)
- Coefficient of Variation of the Root Mean Square Error (energy measurement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The team at the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory (CVRL) said the groundbreaking technique, which involved taking yolks out of chicken eggs and mixing them in the egg whites of turkeys, guineafowl, duck and other chickens, could help save endangered species.
About DTRP Dubai s only turtle rehabilitation project is a collaboration between Jumeirah s Aquarium team and the Wildlife Protection Office, with essential veterinary support provided by the Dubai Falcon Clinic and the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory.
However, an official at the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory - a World Organisation for Animal Health-certified facility - said it had followed all proper procedures.
Injaz, a female, was born on April 8 after five years of work by scientists at the Camel Reproduction Centre and the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory, The National newspaper said.
The female calf is named Injaz, Arabic for achievement, and was born on April 8 after five years of work by scientists at the Camel Reproduction Center and the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory in a project initiated by the ruler of Dubai.
Neither mycotoxins nor any known disease could have killed 5,000 camels in that short span of time,' said Ulrich Wernery, scientific director of Dubai's Central Veterinary Research Laboratory.
Analysis of post-race samples from both Burgundian and Northern Rock, who won on the opening night of the season on November 10, and Delude and Blazing Ability, who won the following week, showed traces of the substance when tested by the Central Veterinary Research Laboratory.