com/research/g74jp2/europe_drug) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Europe Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Others" to their offering.
What does CVC stand for?
CVC stands for Central Venous Catheter (medical)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CVC
We have 233 other meanings of CVC in our Acronym Attic
- Card Verification Code (credit cards)
- Cardiovascular Center
- Care for Vulnerable Children
- Casiers Vestiaires Consignes (French locker manufacturer)
- Cathéter Veineux Central (French: Central Venous Catheter)
- Caudal Vena Cava (veterinary)
- Cedar Valley College
- Cedar Valley Communications (Texas)
- Central Vacuum Cleaning (cleaning system)
- Central Valley Cali
- Central Vigilance Commission (India)
- Centre de Vie Chrétienne (French: Christian Life Center)
- Centre de Vulgarisation de la Connaissance (French: Extension Center of Knowledge)
- Centro Velico Caprera (Caprera Sailing School)
- Centro Virtual Cervantes (Spanish-language instruction and Hispanic culture)
- Cercle de la Voile de Chevroux (French sailing club)
- Chagrin Valley Conference (Ohio)
- Chauffage Ventilation Climatisation (French: Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
- Chemical and Volume Control (nuclear power)
- Chemical Vapor Cleaning (semiconductors)
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 Drug Delivery Devices, Greece, Company Share (2009-2010) 21 4 Central Venous Catheters In Greece 23 4.
We conclude that the radiographic incidence of central venous catheter malpositioning is low and that clinical use of malpositioned catheters is associated with few complications.
When applied to a central venous catheter site, the dressing helps reduce catheter tip colonization and bloodstream infection.
Barry Martin inserted a central venous catheter into a vein on the left side of the patient's neck for the purpose of infusing medication and fluid.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in Russian Federation to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Needle Free Injections utm_campaign=Drug_Delivery_Technology Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in Russian Federation to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Needle Free Injections Summary GlobalData's new report, "Drug Delivery Devices Market Outlook in Russian Federation to 2017 - Metered Dose Inhaler Devices, Infusion Systems, Central Venous Catheters and Needle Free Injections" provides key market data on the Russian Federation Drug Delivery Devices market.
Mycobacterial central venous catheter tunnel infection: a difficult problem.
This report includes information about: - Implantable Port Market - Port Needle Market - Central Venous Catheter Market - Dialysis Catheter Market - Peripherally Inserted Central Catheter Market - Peripheral Intravenous Catheter - Syringe and Needle Market This report provides a comprehensive and detailed analysis of market revenues by device type, market forecasts through 2018, unit sales, average selling prices, market drivers and limiters and a detailed competitive analysis, including manufacturer market shares and product portfolios.