Carmarena Health Center, Ron Edwards, chief information officer, Central Valley Health Network, Diana Concannon, deputy director, South Bay Free Clinics, and Alfredo Czerwinski, M.
What does CVHN stand for?
CVHN stands for Central Valley Health Network (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVHN
We have 1 other meaning of CVHN in our Acronym Attic
- Conference on Assistive Technologies for People with Vision and Hearing Impairments
- Central Valley High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas
- Comox Valley Head Injury Society (Courtenay, British Columbia, Canada)
- Complex Visual Hallucinations and Illusions (epileptic seizure phenomena)
- Central Valley Habitat Joint Venture
- Cyber Village Holdings Limited
- Central Valley Habitat Monitoring (California)
- Chemung Valley History Museum (Elmira, NY)
- Connecticut Valley Historical Museum (Springfield, MA)
- Canadian Viral Hepatitis Network
- Central Virginia Health Network (est. 1993; Richmond, VA)
- Chemung Valley Health Network (Elmira, NY)
- Committee for U.S. Veterans of Hiroshima and Nagasaki
- Conejo Valley Harmony Oaks Chorus, Inc. (California)
- Chinese Visible Human Project
- Citrus Valley Health Partners
- Central Virginia Health Planning Agency (Chester)
- Central Valley Health Policy Institute (California State University, Fresno)
- Cardiovasculaire, Hémostase, Respiration (French: Cardiovascular, Hemostasis, Respiration)
- Citizens' Voice for Health Rights (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Partnership with On Assignment to Expand Patients Served with Nurse Travel Staffing SALT LAKE CITY -- On Assignment Nurse Travel announced an agreement with the Central Valley Health Network (CVHN), a consortium of 12 Federally Qualified Health Center corporations serving low-income and medically underserved families, to provide travel nursing services to health centers in California.
In the event Medi-Cal funding to community health clinics is halted, Health Net Foundation and Health Net of California together will provide up to $7 million in zero-interest loans to certain Central Valley Health Network clinics and other Central California clinics to help bridge their finances until the Medi-Cal program resumes regular payments.
Without these loans, many of our clinics, which form the backbone of California's safety net system, would have been forced to close or severely cut staff and services until the budget is resolved," said David Quackenbush, chief executive officer of the Central Valley Health Network.
About Central Valley Health Network The Central Valley Health Network is a consortium of 13 Federally Qualified Health Center corporations that provide comprehensive preventive primary care services and advocate on behalf of low-income and medically underserved families throughout the northern, Central Valley and Inland Empire areas of California.