Central Valley Business Incubator and companies like Climate Minder and Aquacue.
What does CVBI stand for?
CVBI stands for Central Valley Business Incubator (Fresno, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Carrier Battle Force
- Caudal Venous Blood Flow
- Central Valley Business Forms
- Aortocoronary Vein Bypass Grafting (cardiology)
- Carrier Battle Group
- Castle Vale Business Group (UK)
- Cedar Valley Botanical Gardens (Canada)
- Central Virginia Blacksmith Guild
- Combat Vehicle Battle Group
- Compagnie des Vins de Bordeaux et de la Gironde (French wine company)
- Central Valley Bioinformatics Interest Group (California)
- Casino Verite Blackjack (gaming software)
- Central Valley Business Journal
- Capitol View Branch Library (Washington, DC)
- Casa Verdugo Branch Library (Glendale, CA)
- Castro Valley Branch Library (Castro Valley, CA)
- Cielo Vista Branch Library (El Paso, TX)
- Crown Valley Branch Library (Laguna Niguel, CA)
- Central Virginia Baptist Ministries (Ashland, VA)
- Conduction-Valence-Band Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
This first annual event is being produced in partnership with the Central Valley Business Incubator and the Claude Laval Water & Energy Technology Incubator.
Joined by fellow speakers, Travis Sheridan, Membership Services Director at the Central Valley Business Incubator and Craig Scharton, Director of Downtown and Community Revitalization for the City of Fresno, Shegerian spoke of the need for business leaders in the Central Valley to embrace the "Green is Good" concept, not only to benefit the environment, but also to help with their own bottom lines.