As such, M+W Zander is providing full architectural andengineering services, construction management for the entire project as well as general contracting for all of the technical areas to include the manufacturing spaces, building utilities, central utility building and process systems.
What does CUB stand for?
CUB stands for Central Utility Building
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CUB
We have 49 other meanings of CUB in our Acronym Attic
- Congenital Unilateral Absence of the Vas Deferens
- Clemson University Audio Visual Experiments (Holcombe Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering; Clemson University; South Carolina)
- Credit Union Association of the West
- Cambridge University Animal Welfare Information Centre (UK)
- Club Usuarios Amiga Zaragoza (Spanish: Zaragosa Amiga Users' Club; Spain)
- C1r/C1s, uEGF, and BMP1 (Bone Morphogenetic Protein)
- Captain Upper Body (bodybuilding)
- Carlton and United Beverages (Australia)
- Carlton and United Breweries (Australian brewery)
- Cashed Up Bogan
- Citizens Utility Board
- City Union Bank (India)
- Civil Union Bill (relationship status)
- Coal Utilization By-Product
- Combined Use Base
- Comité Único de Barrio (Spanish: Neighborhood Committee)
- Commander Update Brief
- Common Understanding of the Battlefield
- Commonality Usage Board (NASA)
- Communauté Urbaine de Bordeaux (French: Urban Community of Bordeaux; Bordeaux, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A central utility building, outside administration building, firing range, and associated parking and roadways will be constructed outside the secure perimeter.
The construction of the central utility building is advancing just as fast.
Additional buildings will be constructed adjacent to Fab 22 and will include a four-story, 320,000 square foot manufacturing support building, a 123,000 square foot central utility building and several expansions to existing buildings and a warehouse.
Phase I of this 225,000-square-foot semiconductor manufacturing facility will include 35,000 square feet of Class 1 cleanroom area, a 40,000-square-foot administration building, and a central utility building.