ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS This material is based upon work financially supported by the National Research Foundation and the Central University of Technology, Free State.
What does CUT stand for?
CUT stands for Central University of Technology (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUT
We have 56 other meanings of CUT in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)
- Cebu Uniting for Sustainable Water (Philippines)
- Completely Unofficial Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Cambridge University Swimming and Water Polo Club (UK)
- Cable Under Test
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications (UK)
- Carcass, Ultrasound, and Tenderness (cattle breeding program)
- Caribbean Union of Teachers
- Central Única dos Trabalhadores (Brazil)
- Central Unitaria de Trabajadores (Spanish: Confederation of Workers; various locations)
- Central Utah Telephone
- Chicago Underground Trio (band)
- China United Telecommunications, Ltd
- Church Universal and Triumphant
- Cincinnati Union Terminal (railroad station; Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Under Test
- Cleveland Union Terminal (Cleveland, OH)
- Code and Unit Test
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Coming Up Taller (President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: By Brian Halford TONY Frost's appetite for runs showed no sign of abating as he rattled up an unbeaten 99 in Warwickshire's internal practice game at the Central University of Technology in Bloemfontein.
He is actually director of security at the Central University of Technology in Bloemfontein.