He was hired as the Senior Firearms and Tactics Instructor for the Central Training Academy in Albuquerque, New Mexico and developed the Department of Energy's anti-terrorist training courses.
What does CTA stand for?
CTA stands for Central Training Academy (security training institution)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTA
We have 616 other meanings of CTA in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Technology Assessment
- Center for Total Access (Fort Gordon, GA)
- Center for Transportation Analysis
- Center Frequency Tone
- Center Test Authority
- Central de los Trabajadores Argentinos (Confederation of Argentine Workers)
- Central Terminal Area (LaGuardia Airport)
- Central Tibetan Administration
- Central TMDE Activity
- Central Trading Agency (various locations)
- Centrale de Traitement d'Air (French: Air Handling Unit)
- Centre de Technologie Avancée (French: Advanced Technology Center)
- Centre de Traitement de l'Alerte (French: Alert Treatment Center)
- Centre Technique de Coopération Agricole et Rurale (French)
- Centre Technique de l'Aluminium (French: Aluminium Technical Center)
- Centro Técnico Aerospacial (Airspace Technical Center - São José dos Campos, Brazil)
- Certification of Territorial Authority (Indiana PSC)
- Certified Tax Accountant (certification)
- Certified Tax Administrator
- Certified Tax Assessor (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bernstein, Chief Operating Officer of The Wackenhut Corporation, and President of Global Security, said, "Our company has an excellent record of service in the operation of this key Department of Energy (DOE) institute, and its predecessor, the DOE Safeguards and Security Central Training Academy, since 1984.
federal government, with existing Department of Energy contracts at The Savannah River Site in South Carolina; the Department's Central Training Academy in Albuquerque, New Mexico, the Nevada Test Site and the Rocky Flats (CO) Environmental Technology Center.