Batschelet works for the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System in Austin, but she's rarely there.
What does CTVHCS stand for?
CTVHCS stands for Central Texas Veterans Health Care System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Community Television of Boulder (Colorado)
- California Technology Ventures Corp.
- Career Tech Vocational College (Temecula, CA)
- Centrepointe Theatre Volunteer Company (Ottawa, Canada)
- Classic Turkish Van Cat Association
- Curly Top Virus Control Program (California Department of Food and Agriculture)
- Comprehensive Test of Visual Functioning Kit (psychology)
- Coolbaugh Township Volunteer Fire Company (Pennsylvania)
- Cranberry Township Volunteer Fire Company (est.1959; Cranberry Township, PA)
- Canadian Technical and Vocational Group (Ontario, Canada; education partnership; est. 1993)
- Centre Technique Véhicules Industriels (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Comptoir Technique Véhicule Industriel (French industrial vehicle repair center)
- Computer Telephone Video Integrators, Inc.
- Connecticut Vaccine Information Alliance
- Chemical Tank Vessel Information Sheet (Coast Guard Marine Safety Office)
- Conventional Touch Voltage Limit
- Caltech Conference on Very Large Scale Integration
- Canine Tricuspid Valve Malformation
- Centre for Tropical Veterinary Medicine (Scotland, UK)
- Canine Transmissible Venereal Sarcoma (canid sexually transmitted disease)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In an effort to achieve "zero" hospital acquired infections (HAIs) the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System (Central Texas VA System) is using Xenex's pulse xenon UV room disinfection system to eliminate the deadly microorganisms (MRSA, Clostridium difficile (C.
Bier, with nearly 36,000 hours as an Auxiliary volunteer, works at the Central Texas Veterans Health Care System outpatient clinic in Austin.