Wim Renders, Chairman of the European Forum for Hospital Sterile Supply (EFHSS) reported that today anonymous committees make the decisions on almost everything including purchases for hospitals' Central Sterile Services Departments.
What does CSSD stand for?
CSSD stands for Central Sterile Services Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSSD
We have 65 other meanings of CSSD in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Social Science Computation and Research (University of Washington)
- Combat Service Support Control System (Army)
- Combat Supply Support Control System
- Combat Service Support Control System - Echelon Above Corps
- Calgary Roman Catholic Separate School District
- Canadian Society for Social Development
- Canadians for Safe and Sober Driving
- Central School of Speech and Drama (University of London, UK)
- Central Square School District (New York)
- Central States Schools for the Deaf
- Central Sterile Supply Department
- Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Ceská Strana Sociálnì Demokratická (Czech Social Democratic Party)
- Chinese Society for Sustainable Development
- Combat Service Support Detachment
- Combat Service Support Detachment (USMC)
- Combat Service Support Division (US Army)
- Computer Services and Systems Division
- Computer Supported Simulations Division
- Computer Supported Spiritual Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result of these visits, MSR plans to replace the hospital's laundry and its Central Sterile Services Department, install two steam-raising boilers and build a modern incinerator, with a 40-metre chimney.