Footage also includes jewelry industry leader Anthony Oppenheimer, director of De Beers Central Selling Organization, and one-on-one interviews with the two American winners -- including our own Florida honoree.
What does CSO stand for?
CSO stands for Central Selling Organization (diamond industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSO
We have 443 other meanings of CSO in our Acronym Attic
- Campus Service Officer
- Cap Sud Ouest (French employment agency)
- Car Sharing Organization
- Car-Seal Open (valve condition)
- Caretaker Site Office (US Navy)
- Catholic Students Organization
- Catholics Speak Out
- Center for Special Operations (USSO COM)
- Center for Student Opportunity (Bethesda, MD)
- Central Seismological Observatory (India)
- Central Services Office(Montana)
- Central Services Organization
- Central Statistical Office (UK Government Office)
- Central Statistical Organisation (Delhi, India)
- Central Statistics Office (Ireland)
- Central Support Office (various companies)
- Centralized Sellers Office
- Centre de Sociologie des Organisations
- Centre Social Okupat
- Centre Subaquatique Orléanais (French diving club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wyndham was an advisor to the South African Diamond Board and Alexkor, the State-owned diamond mine and was Director of DeBeers' Central Selling Organization where he worked for 20 years.
Through De Beers' London-based Central Selling Organization, Anglo spends nearly $150 million a year promoting diamonds to consumers.
De Beers also owns and operates the Central Selling Organization (the "CSO"), which possesses the rough diamond mining franchise rights, purchasing approximately 85 percent of the world's total production of rough diamonds.