Researchers will compete for money and manpower by pitching projects, complete with written business plans, to a central review board that will approve ideas and monitor progress.
What does CRB stand for?
CRB stands for Central Review Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRB
We have 199 other meanings of CRB in our Acronym Attic
- Capillary Refill Brisk
- Capital Region BOCES (Board of Cooperative Educational Services)
- Capital Review Board (various organizations)
- Carrier Review Board
- Center for Regenerative Biology (University of Connecticut)
- Center for Reproductive Biology (various locations)
- Center for Responsible Business (various organizations)
- Central Recording Building
- Central Registered Body (UK)
- Centrale Raad voor het Bedrijfsleven (Belgium)
- Centre de Recherche Berbère (French: Berber Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche Budo (French: Budo Research Center; martial arts)
- Centre de Recherche du Bouchet (French: Bouchet Research Center)
- Centre Réparation Bobinage (French: Winding Repair Center)
- Centres de Ressources Biologiques (French: Biological Resource Centers)
- Certification Record Brief
- Certification Review Board
- Certification/Registration Body
- Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
Randal, "Growing Pains: Central Review Board Project Still Developing" (2003) 95 Journal of the National Cancer Institute 636.
New England IRB is a national, central Review Board that reviews biomedical and behavioral research involving humans with the aim to protect the rights and welfare of the research subjects.