The new reservation pages are easier to use to make and change reservations," said Jerry Harvin, central reservation center manager.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Central Reservation Center (US DoD)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Catch Record Card (fisheries)
- Cedar River Complex (Osage, IA)
- Center for Computation and Technology (Louisiana)
- Center for Research on Culture (various locations)
- Center for ReSource Conservation
- Central Reform Congregation (St Louis, MO)
- Central Region Center
- Central Region Chief (Order of the Arrow, Boy Scouts of America)
- Central Remedial Clinic (Ireland)
- Central Reporting Center
- Centre de Recherche Clinique (Quebec, Canada)
- Centre de Recherche de Climatologie (French: Climatology Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche des Cordeliers (French: Cordeliers Research Center)
- Centre de Recherche en Cancérologie (French: Cancer Research Center; Canada)
- Centre de Recherche en Comptabilité (French: Center for Research in Accounting)
- Centre de Recherche sur la Corée (French: Center for Research on Korea)
- Centre de Recherche sur les Risques et les Crises (French: Center for Research on Risk and Crises)
- Centre du Réveil Chrétien (French: Christian Revival Center)
- Centre for Research in Computing (UK)
- Centre Régional de la Consommation (French: Regional Consumer Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Omni Hotels' central reservation center, located in Omaha, Neb.
Many of our lodges typically have occupancy rates of over ninety percent during peak season," said Jerry Harvin, manager of the Navy Lodge Worldwide Central Reservation Center.
It operates from eight cruise-only outlets and has a central reservation center.
Lunn Poly is deploying the application in stages to its 6,000 internal users working at 750 travel shops plus a major central reservation center in the U.
April 2 /PRNewswire/ -- Sulcus Computer Corporation (AMEX: SUL) through its Sulcus Hospitality Group, has installed its CompuSolv central reservation system at the Department of the Navy's new Central Reservation Center in Jacksonville, Fla.
Results of this effort were seen in the Company's National Central Reservation Center statistics.
Significantly contributing to Omni Hotels' strong performance, the company's eight national sales offices booked more than half a million room nights for the 44 property chain in 1997 and contributions from Omni Hotels' central reservation center for the year accounted for 35 percent of total rooms revenue -- surpassing the national average of 30 percent.