The Fiery is an open, flexible solution addressing the demanding requirements of Commercial Printers, In-Plant Print Shops, and Central Reproduction Departments (CRDs).
What does CRD stand for?
CRD stands for Central Reproduction Department
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CRD
We have 275 other meanings of CRD in our Acronym Attic
- Car Rental Direct (various locations)
- Carbohydrate Recognition Domain
- Cargo Ready Date
- Cariboo Regional District (British Columbia)
- Castex Racing Department (motorbikes; France)
- Cavity Ring Down
- Cell Rate Decoupling (OSI)
- Center for Rheumatic Diseases (India)
- Center for Rural Development
- Central Registration Depository (NASD, Broker-Dealer Registration)
- Central Reprographics Department
- Centre de Recherche Développement (French)
- Centre de Ressources Documentaires (French: Documentary Resource Center)
- Centre for Reviews and Dissemination (National Health Service, UK)
- Change Request Disposition (NASA)
- Change Request Document
- Charles River Development (Burlington, MA)
- Chemical Reconnaissance Detachment (US DoD)
- Child Restraint Device
- Christian Research and Development (Upper Darby, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fiery technology powers the imagePASS-S1 with advanced production and workflow control capabilities ideal for central reproduction departments, print-for-pay establishments, and print-on-demand environments where high-speed production is required.
The recently introduced Oce TDS700 is flexible enough to address a wide range of business environments from corporate engineering workgroups to central reproduction departments and commercial reprographic service bureaus.
The Oce Digital Document Systems division provides document management solutions for the office, central reproduction departments, data centers, and production printing environments.
To reduce printing and delivery costs and expedite the flow of information, companies today are distributing more documents electronically and printing at the point of use compared with historical practices of printing using traditional offset methods, outside copy shop or central reproduction department services and then distributing.
The AR-651's optional EFI Fiery(R) print controller option can turn the model into a high-speed network office printer/scanner, ideal for central reproduction departments and high-volume office environments.
About Oce Document Printing Systems (DPS) Oce DPS provides document-output solutions for office, central reproduction departments (CRDs) and data-center environments.
Oce DPS Oce Document Printing Systems provides document-output solutions for office, central reproduction departments (CRDs) and data-center environments.