The contractors operated the central receiving point (CRP), consisting of sustainment containers for the SSA and materials for base operations.
What does CRP stand for?
CRP stands for Central Receiving Point
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRP
We have 534 other meanings of CRP in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Research Program (various organizations)
- Capacity Requirement(s) Planning
- Carbon-fiber Reinforced Plastic
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program
- Cardiac Risk Panel
- Casualty Response Procedure
- Center for Research in Psychotherapy
- Center for Responsive Politics
- Center for Rural Pennsylvania
- Central Railroad of Pennsylvania
- Central Reference Point
- Central Refill Pharmacy
- Central Reserve Police
- Centre de Recherche Pluridisciplinaire au CNRS (Center for Pluridisciplinary Researc at CNRS, Ivry France)
- Centre de Recherche Public (French: Public Research Center; Luxembourg)
- Centre de Recherches Pédagogiques (French: Center for Pedagogical Research, Kinshasa)
- Centre de Recherches Poly-Grames (French)
- Centre de Reconversion Professionnelle (French: Center for Retraining)
- Centre de Rééducation Professionnelle (French: Vocational Rehabilitation Center)
- Centre de Ressources Partagées (French: Shared Resource Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The key to these improvements was looking at how containers could be handled from origin to destination with the option to repackage cargo at a central receiving point at locations, such as Kuwait, for follow-on distribution to units or supply hubs in places like Iraq.
The second element, the central receiving point (CRP), was part of the FSB.
High Volumes of Data, High Levels of Reliability Dean Foods uses its main office as a central receiving point for all data coming in from its divisions - an average of more than 4,000 transactions daily.