Wayne & Eastern Railroad (CFE); Toledo, Peoria & Western Railway (TPW); Central Railroad of Indianapolis (CERA); Central Railroad of Indiana (CIND); Indiana & Ohio Railway (IORY); Grand Rapids Eastern Railroad (GR); Huron & Eastern Railway (HESR); Michigan Shore Railroad (MS); and Mid-Michigan Railroad (MMRR).
What does CERA stand for?
CERA stands for Central Railroad of Indianapolis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CERA
We have 52 other meanings of CERA in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Emergency Response (Prince Claus Fund; Netherlands; est. 2003)
- Customer Edge Router (router in the customer network interfacing the provider network)
- Ceramic Dual In-Line Package (semiconductors)
- Common Eliminated Region 1
- Cambridge Energy Research Associates
- Canterbury Earthquake Recovery Authority (Canterbury, New Zealand)
- Capital Expenditure from Revenue Account
- Cellule Économique Rhône-Alpes (French: Rhone-Alpes Economic Unit; Rhone-Alpes, France)
- Centers of Excellence in Rural America
- Central Electric Railfans' Association
- Centre d'Échanges et de Réflexion pour l'Avenir (French: Center for Trade and Reflection for the Future; est. 2001)
- Centre Européen de Recherche et d'Action sur le Racisme et l'Antisémitisme
- Centre for Education and Research on Aging
- Centre for Equality Rights in Accommodation (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Actuary (UK actuary profession)
- Chartered Enterprise Risk Analyst (Society of Actuaries)
- Climate and Environmental Data Retrieval and Archive (Germany)
- Conseil d'Études et de Recherches Astronomiques (French: Board of Studies and Research in Astronomy)
- Conseils en Recrutement Associés (French: Recruitment Consulting Associate)
- Continuous Erythropoiesis Receptor Activator (erythropoiesis-stimulating agent)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Central Railroad of Indianapolis anticipates moving approximately 42,000 carloads on the Fort Wayne Corridor annually.
This purchase allows TPW to solidify its connection to the Winamac Southern Railroad, a short line railroad operated by RailAmerica that ultimately connects to RailAmerica's Central Railroad of Indianapolis.