There are currently more than 90 types of ticket available, which is causing confusion, says the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee in a report today.
What does CRUCC stand for?
CRUCC stands for Central Rail Users Consultative Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CRUCC in our Acronym Attic
- Crime Reporting Unit
- Crisis Residential Unit (various locations)
- Crisis Response Unit (gaming group)
- Cross Regional Unit (Toyota)
- Cultural Resources Unit (Minnesota)
- Customer Relation Unit
- Customer Replaceable Unit
- Customer Resolution Unit
- Concerned Residents of Upper Ardoyne (Ireland)
- Conselho de Reitores de Universidades Brasileiras (Portuguese: Council of Rectors of Brazilian Universities)
- Centro Regional Universitario Centro Occidente (Mexican agricultural research center)
- Cost Recovery and User Charging Policy
- Chalk River Unidentified Deposits
- Chopper Riding Urban Dwellers
- Coloradans Running Ultra Distances
- Create Read Update Delete
- Create Update Delete
- Create, Retrieve, Update, Destroy/Delete
- Customer Reported Unique Defect (software quality)
- Christian Rural and Urban Development Association of Nigeria (Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yesterday the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee said it had mixed feelings about the bid.
A new report from the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee will turn the spotlight on punctuality again on Wednesday.
A report by the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee has revealed that one in five Virgin West Coast and Virgin Cross Country trains was delayed.
The Central Rail Users Consultative Committee in London said the increase in complaints was the result of the decline in rail performance.
Chairman of the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee, David Bertram, said: "Despite much effort and investment in track, signals and trains, the lack of consistency in performance and reliability is the most disappointing aspect.
Mr Winsor's action follows damning figures yesterday from passenger watchdog body the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee that train delays and cancellations were getting worse and passenger complaints had reached an all-time high.
The announcement by the Central Rail Users Consultative Committee followed an exclusive report by The Birmingham Post which showed that complaints about late and dirty trains in the Midlands had rocketed by 200 per cent in the previous five months and we re poised to hit a new record by the end of the year.