Department of Public Enterprises, formulated the MoU and guidelines laid down, that is a negotiated agreement and between Government and the Management of Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) to evaluate the performance of the CPSE at the end of the year vis- a-vis the targets fixed in the beginning of the year.
What does CPSE stand for?
CPSE stands for Central Public Sector Enterprise
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPSE
We have 43 other meanings of CPSE in our Acronym Attic
- Clover Park School District #400 (Lakewood, WA)
- Compliance and Program Staff to the Deputy Assistant Administrator
- Country Pine Solid Diamond Cubes (wine rack)
- Clinch Powell Sustainable Development Initiative (environmental case study; Abingdon, VA)
- Center for the Prevention of Sexual and Domestic Violence
- California Psychology Supplemental Examination (California Board of Psychology)
- Carolinas Professional Saleswomen & Entrepreneurs
- Center for Petroleum Safety and Environment (Vietnam)
- Center for Psychology in Schools and Education
- Center for Public Safety Excellence (fire and emergency services improvement training; Chantilly, VA; est. 1986)
- Centre for Process Systems Engineering
- Circularly Polarized Slot Element
- City Public Service Energy (San Antonio, TX)
- Commercial Property Standard Enquiries (UK)
- Committee on Preschool Special Education
- Common Payload Support Equipment (NASA)
- Complex Partial Status Epilepticus (epilepsy)
- Complex Problem Solving Environment
- Corps PSYOPs Support Element
- Creative Problem Solving Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
The proposal, mooted by the department of disinvestment ( DoD), is aimed at ensuring that funds collected by the government through the sale of its equity in profit- making central public sector enterprises ( CPSEs) are not frittered away.
is a Schedule 'A' listed Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers.
The share of gross value addition in Central Public Sector Enterprises (net value addition + depreciation) as percent of Gross Domestic Product (at current market price) stood at 5.
24 ( ANI ): Prime Minister Manmohan Singh met heads of key central public sector enterprises (CPSEs) and is reported to have addresses their issues related to autonomy, expansion and investment.
is a Schedule `A` listed Mini-Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers.
The Bill seeks to regulate public procurement by all Ministries and Departments of the central government, Central Public Sector Enterprises and bodies controlled by the Central Government to ensure transparency, fair and equitable treatment of bidders, promoting competition and enhancing efficiency and economy in the procurement process.
While external benchmarking of performance was not done, nationally, ONGC had the lowest efficiency in drilling compared to private as well as central public sector enterprise ( Oil India Ltd), which led to non- achievement of work commitments and payment of liquidated damages.