Construction of the Manifa central processing complex has begun, with the main spine and process area pipe rack completed.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for Central Processing Complex
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Center Point Church (various locations)
- Center Positioning Control (Taiwan)
- Central Park Conservancy
- Central Pennsylvania College (Summerdale, PA)
- Central Pennsylvania Conservancy (Carlisle, PA)
- Central Planning Center (NASA)
- Central Post Computer
- Central Posterior Curve (ophthalmology)
- Central Presbyterian Church
- Central Processing Center
- Central Processing Console
- Central Processsing Complex (IBM)
- Central Product Classification
- Central-Phenix City (Alabama)
- Centralized Problem Control
- Centralized Product Control
- Centre de Plongée de Carvin (French: Diving Center of Carvin; Carvin, France)
- Centre de Politique Comparée (French: Cener of Compared Policy)
- Centre de Promotion de la Coiffure (French beauty school)
- Centrifugal Partition Chromatography
Samples in periodicals archive:
The partitions accommodate the central processing complex -- where the ClearPath MCP operating system runs -- and three specialty engines.
The Hewett Bacton infrastructure is made up of half a dozen offshore installations, three normally unmanned, and the others forming a central processing complex which exports gas to the onshore terminal at Bacton, in England's East Anglia.