5 mg 6-month-formulation in children with central precocious puberty (CPP), a rare disease.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Central Precocious Puberty
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Casted Polypropylene
- Celebrity Ping Pong (magazine)
- Celebrity Protection Program
- Cell Physiology and Pharmacology
- Cell-Penetrating Peptide
- Center for Patient Partnerships (Wisconsin)
- Center for Photographic Projects
- Center for Public Policy
- Central Park Players (Grand Haven, MI)
- Central Park Precinct (NYPD)
- Central Processing Platform (offshore drilling)
- Centralized Postage Payment System (US Postal Service; for mass mailers)
- Centralized Protection Policy (Cisco)
- Centre de Plongée du Pradet (French diving center)
- Centre for Public Participation
- Centre Professionnel de Porrentruy (Switzerland)
- Cents Per Pound
- Cerebral Perfusion Pressure
- Cermak Peterka Petersen, Inc. (Fort Collins, CO and St. Peters, NSW, Australia)
- Certain Places Pay
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are two main types of precocious puberty; the first is central precocious puberty (CPP) that results from premature activation of the HPG axis and in the majority of cases the cause is unknown.
High incidence of central precocious puberty in a bounded geographic area of northwest Tuscany: an estrogen disrupter epidemic?
In idiopathic central precocious puberty, the most common form of precocious puberty, sexual development occurs without known cause before age 8 in girls and age 9 in boys.
Valera markets VANTAS for advanced prostate cancer and has multiple products in clinical development including SUPPRELIN-LA for central precocious puberty.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved two new strengths for three-month administration of Lupron Depot-PED (leuprolide acetate for depot suspension) for the treatment of children with central precocious puberty (CPP).
announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the submission of its New Drug Application (NDA) for SUPPRELIN(R)-LA, a 12-month implant for treating central precocious puberty (CPP) or the early onset of puberty in children.
About Endo Endo Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company engaged in the research, development, sale and marketing of branded and generic prescription pharmaceuticals used to treat and manage pain, bladder cancer, prostate cancer and the early onset of puberty in children, or central precocious puberty (CPP).