Central Power Electric Cooperative, a Basin Electric member system headquartered in Minot, N.
What does CPEC stand for?
CPEC stands for Central Power Electric Cooperative (Minot, ND)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPEC
We have 42 other meanings of CPEC in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for Participatory Education and Action for Community Empowerment (India)
- Centre Pilote d'Escalade et d'Alpinisme de Vaulx-en-Velin (French rock climbing club; Vaulx-en-Velin, France)
- Carl Philip Emmanuel Bach (classical composer)
- Central Physical Evaluation Board
- Cytoplasmic Polyadenylation Element Binding (RNA binding protein)
- Cumberland Plateau E-Business Village
- California Postsecondary Education Commission
- Caribbean Programme for Economic Competitiveness (Canadian International Development Agency)
- Cattle Performance Enhancement Company (Oakley, KS)
- Cedar Park Emergency Center (Cedar Park, TX)
- Cerebral Palsy Education Centre (Australia)
- Choroid Plexus Epithelial Cell (biology)
- Christ Power Evangelical Crusade
- Close Precision Engagement Course
- Coalition for the Prevention of Economic Crime
- Common Phase Error Correction
- Community Prevention Education Continuum (drug prevention; Canada)
- Continuing Professional Education Committee
- Convertible Participating Equity Certificates
- China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The dedication ceremony was hosted by Gary Williamson, general manager of Central Power Electric Cooperative, Minot.
6 megawatt wind project in cooperation with Central Power Electric Cooperative south of Minot and our commitment to this project, electric cooperatives of this region are again proving they are leaders in implementing new technologies to meet the demands of their consumers.