Secretary for Constitutional & Mainland Affairs Raymond Tam, Permanent Secretary for Constitutional & Mainland Affairs Chang King-yiu, Permanent Secretary for the Environment Anissa Wong, Permanent Secretary for Development (Works) Wai Chi-sing, Permanent Secretary for Labour & Welfare Annie Tam, Central Policy Unit Head Shiu Sin-por, Under Secretary for Financial Services & the Treasury Julia Leung, Under Secretary for Transport & HousingYau Shing-mu, Under Secretary for Security John Lee, and Under Secretary for Constitutional & Mainland Affairs Lau Kong-wah will join Mrs Lam.
What does CPU stand for?
CPU stands for Central Policy Unit
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPU
We have 210 other meanings of CPU in our Acronym Attic
- Copyright Protection Technical Working Group
- Committee on Physics in Two Year Colleges (American Association of Physics Teachers)
- California Pacific University
- California Polytechnic University (aka Cal Poly)
- Call Pick Up (PABX phone systems)
- Caption Projection Unit
- Carnet de Prélèvement Universel (French: Universal Book Collection)
- Cash Pick Up
- Central Philippine University
- Central Processing Unit (part of a computer system)
- Certified Postal Unit
- Certified Practice in Usability (trademark of Human Factors International)
- Chemical Protection Unit
- Chemical Protective Undergarments
- Chest-Pain Observation Unit
- Claims Processing Unit (various organizations)
- Clinical Pharmacokinetic Unit
- Collective Protection Unit
- Columbia Pacific University
Samples in periodicals archive:
She was also recently appointed as a part-time member of the Central Policy Unit of the Government of the Hong Kong SAR.
95 Hardcover DA125 Luk is a social geographer who studied at Oxford and currently works at the Central Policy Unit of the Hong Kong SAR government.
PLAID Cymru is to set up a central policy unit to prepare a "radical" programme for government in the Welsh Assembly.
But special advisers at Holyrood will be in a central policy unit, of which Rafferty has been given charge, in a bid to stop turf wars between Ministers.
He has also served, until recently, as a member of the University Grants Committee and a member of the Advisory Committee on Creative Industry of the Central Policy Unit, in the Hong Kong SAR Government.
The Central Policy Unit is studying whether these policies are sustainable, adding it is conducting a survey on seniors income and expenses involving 10,000 households.
Cheung was Executive Director of Cable & Wireless plc and served in the Central Policy Unit of the Hong Kong government during Governor Wilson's administration.