Central Pennsylvania Workforce Development Corporation , assisting youth and young adults to complete basic education classes and learn work readiness skills in preparation to enter the workforce.
What does CPWDC stand for?
CPWDC stands for Central Pennsylvania Workforce Development Corporation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Consumers Pennsylvania Water Company
- Cooperative Programme on Water and Climate (Netherlands)
- Critical Period of Weed Control (agriculture)
- Cascade Pembroke Welsh Corgi Club (Washington)
- Carleton Place Water Dragons (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for People with Disabilities (Boulder, CO)
- Central Public Works Department (aka Central Public Works Division; India)
- Central Public Works Division (aka Central Public Works Department; India)
- Commission on People with Disabilities (Montgomery County, MD)
- Connecticut Police Work Dog Association
- Chinese Peasants and Workers Democratic Party (China)
- Canadian Public Works Expo (Canada)
- Career Preparation Work Experience (Canada)
- California Partnership for Working Families (economic justice)
- Challenge Program on Water and Food
- Car Parking Working Group (UK and Ireland)
- Child Protection Working Group (consortium)
- Cloud Properties Working Group (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program)
- Communications Procedures Working Group
- Compound Pulse Wave Generator (product feature)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Central Pennsylvania Workforce Development Corporation (CPWDC), in partnership with the Industrial Modernization Center, the Ben Franklin Technology Partners, regional industry experts and affiliated business associations, will manage the $400,000 grant awarded to the group.