Other upcoming events in Pennsylvania this summer include: * Gettysburg Civil War Heritage Days, July 1-3 * 40th Annual Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts in State College, July 12-16 * 152nd Annual Reading Fair, Aug.
What does CPFA stand for?
CPFA stands for Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts (State College, PA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPFA
We have 31 other meanings of CPFA in our Acronym Attic
- Custom Profile Field (social networking)
- Cycling Promotion Fund (Australia)
- Copyproof Positive Film - Matte
- Copyproof Positive Film Thin Base
- Capias Pro Fine - Issuance Bad Check (Criminal Charge)
- Centromere and Promoter Factor 1
- California Part-time Faculty Association
- Canadian Pigeon Fanciers' Association
- Carpet Planar Fractal Array
- Center for Performing and Fine Arts
- Centre de Productivité Forestière d'Aquitaine (French: Forest Productivity Center of Aquitaine; Bordeaux, Aquitaine, France)
- Centre Professionnel de Formation Aéronautique (French aviation school)
- Certified Professional Forensic Accountant
- Certified Public Finance Administrator
- Chartered Public Finance Accountant (Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy; UK)
- City Park Festival of the Arts (Denver, CO)
- Contrôle et Protection Féline Argelésienne (French feline protection organization)
- Cool People from Akron (Ohio)
- County Playing Field Association
- Coupled Plasma Filtration Adsorption
Samples in periodicals archive:
Robeson Gallery also offers Images 2000, an annual juried Mid-Atlantic regional exhibition, for two-dimensional artwork and small sculpture, sponsored by the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts.
The company also has been a supporter of the American Music Theatre Festival, the Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts, the State Theatre Center for the Arts in Uniontown, the Greenville Symphony Society, the Avenue of the Arts, the Mount Airy Art Jam, the Westmoreland Symphony Orchestra, the Bloomsburg Theatre Ensemble, and the Lyric Mountain Festival for the Performing Arts.