The statewide survey and awards program is a partnership between Team Pennsylvania Foundation, the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development, the Central Penn Business Journal and Best Companies Group.
What does CPBJ stand for?
CPBJ stands for Central Penn Business Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cross Platform BSP (Bulk Synchronous Parallel) Framework (computer modeling)
- Christian Peter Beuth Gesellschaft (German: Christian Peter Beuth Prize; engineering)
- Canadians for Properly Built Homes
- Club Pack Broadway to Hollywood (karaoke album)
- Canadian Pension and Benefits Institute (est. 1960)
- Census of Philippine Business and Industry (formerly Census of Establishments)
- Certified Professional in Business Intelligence
- Connecticut Public Broadcasting Inc.
- Center for Paper Business and Industry Studies (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Center on Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports
- Chinese Professional Baseball League (est. 1989; Taiwan)
- Chronic Pigeon Breeder's Lung (pulmonary medicine)
- Citrus Products of Belize Ltd. (Pomona, Belize)
- Clinical Problem-Based Learning
- Collaborative, Problem-Based Learning
- Certified Prescribed Burn Manager
- Commercial Poultry by-Product Meal
- Communist Party of Bohemia and Moravia (Czech Republic)
- Canadian Paper Box Manufacturers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within the past year, West Shore Window & Door has been recognized by the Central Penn Business Journal as one of the fastest growing companies in Cumberland County.
according to a report in the Central Penn Business Journal, Harrisburg, Pa.
About Best Companies Group - The Best Places to Work in PA program is a partnership between Team PA Foundation, The Department of Community and Economic Development, PA SHRM and the Central Penn Business Journal.
The Panel was established to answer questions from readers of the Central Penn Business Journal as it regards the effects of the Affordable Care Act ("ACA") on employers and employees.
amp;#8221; Following the event, Hostetler and the other award recipients will be featured in a special publication distributed in the October 12 edition of the Central Penn Business Journal.
In 2002, in addition to its award from Professional Builder, Charter Homes was named one of the "Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania" by the Central Penn Business Journal.
com or contact Jamie Mowery at the Central Penn Business Journal at 717-236-4300 or jamiem(at)centralpennbusiness(dot)com.