Golf in Central Oregon, of course, is not exactly a secret - the region's courses logged more than 450,000 rounds and generated more than $26 million in golf sales in 2009, according to a survey by the Central Oregon Visitors Association, which originally handled the golf trail promotion.
What does COVA stand for?
COVA stands for Central Oregon Visitors Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COVA
We have 10 other meanings of COVA in our Acronym Attic
- Congress of Vienna (1814-1815; Vienna, Austria)
- Connellsvile (Amtrak station code; Connellsville, PA)
- Continuous Optimal Values
- Corona Virus
- Counter Obstacle Vehicle
- Crimes of Violence (law enforcement)
- Cryovac (Sealed Air corporation brand)
- Cutoff Valve
- Coefficient of Variation from Monte Carlo Simulation
- Cities on Volcanoes 3 (conference)
- Central Orleans Volunteer Ambulance (New York)
- Change of Vehicle Assignment
- Chapelizod Old Village Association (Chapelizod, Dublin, Ireland)
- Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance
- Colorado Virtual Academy
- Combined Organizations for the Visual Arts (California)
- Counseling and Vocational Assessment (pyschological rehabilitative services)
- Council of Vehicle Associations/Classic Vehicle Advocate Group
- Congress of Volunteer Administrator Associations
- Combined Voice and Data
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forest Service-Pacific Northwest Region, Bureau of Land Management Oregon State Office, Oregon Cultural Trust, Clackamas County Tourism Development Council, Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, Central Oregon Visitors Association, Southern Oregon Visitors Association, Greater Portland Regional Partners, Travel Lane County and the Columbia River Gorge Visitors Association.
For information about lodging, dining, and other area attractions, call the Central Oregon Visitors Association at (800) 800-8334.
We've developed our own identity as a top golf destination that is known in our own right," said Alana Audette, executive director of the Central Oregon Visitors Association (COVA).
Presented by the Central Oregon Visitors Association and managed by Golf Digest, the PAC AM is a full handicap competition that will be played at Aspen Lakes Golf Course, Black Butte Ranch (Glaze Meadow Course), Eagle Crest Resort (Ridge Course), Lost Tracks Golf Club, River's Edge Golf Resort, Widgi Creek Golf Club, and official tournament host site Sunriver Resort (Woodlands Course, Meadows Course and Crosswater Club).
Coordinated by the Central Oregon Visitors Association and Golf Digest, the full handicap competition will be played at Black Butte Ranch, Eagle Crest Resort, Lost Tracks Golf Club, River's Edge Golf Resort, Widgi Creek and the Woodlands Course, Meadows Course and Crosswater Club at Sunriver Resort, the official tournament host site.