Summary: The Air Wing of the Abu Dhabi Police said surveillance planes will patrol Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and the Western Region to monitor the highways and internal roads, especially during peak hours, and others recommended by the central operations room.
What does COPS stand for?
COPS stands for Central Operations (various organizations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COPS
We have 137 other meanings of COPS in our Acronym Attic
- Company Owned Production Rate Rider (Canada)
- Colegio de Profesores de Educación Media de Honduras (Professional Association of School Teachers of Honduras)
- California Organization of Police and Sheriffs
- Canadian Occupational Projection System (Human Resources and Skills Development Canada)
- Capacity Optimization Planning System
- Capital letters, Overall appearance, Punctuation, Spelling (editing checklist)
- Capitalization Organization Punctuation Spelling (proofreading mnemonic)
- Career Occupational Preference System
- Central Office Payphone System (PTI)
- Central Oman Palaeolithic Survey (University of Basel)
- Central Organization of Police Specialists
- Centralized Operations Police Suite
- Centre of Policy Studies
- Characterization of Porous Solids (symposium)
- Chief of Operations
- Christian Officers Protecting & Serving
- Christians Obediently Preaching Salvation
- Citizens on Patrol Society (community service)
- Citizens Organized for Public Service
- City of Plano Swimmers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In a statement to shareholders earlier this week, Weatherly says second quarter production from the Central Operations was down to 5780 tonnes of copper concentrate containing 1328 tonnes of copper compared to 6499 tonnes of copper concentrate containing 1470 tonnes of copper in the first quarter of Weatherly's 2012/2013 financial year.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Chrysti Leigh, Central Operations Manager at Denali Alaskan Federal Credit Union, received her Accredited Automated Clearing House Professional certification from the National Automated Clearing House Association.
The Met said the authorised leave of absence meant that Ghaffur would no longer be in charge of the Met's central operations command, nor take a part in the force's management board and would give up his involvement in the security for the Olympic games.
Sally Hopson, Asda's central operations director, has announced she is leaving the retailer later this year, prompting a shake-up of her responsibilities.
VTEC, privately held, has central operations in Coventry UK, and offices in Bergerac, France and Cambridge MA, and manufacturing plants in China and India.
Dave Cox, general manager of central operations for TNT Express Services, said the company was delighted to be playing its part this weekend.
A year-long project to consolidate FedACH (automated clearinghouse) to central operations sites in Atlanta and Minneapolis is now complete.