We have ongoing forward-focused programs with Cleveland Clinic and Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians, and have worked closely with Access HealthColumbus to support efforts to improve our health care system, said Bhargava.
What does COPCP stand for?
COPCP stands for Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cost of Providing Care (health care)
- Customer Operation Performance Center
- Consorci de Promoció Comercial de Catalunya (Catalonian Sydicate for Commercial Promotion)
- Contractació Pública Internacional
- Council of Psychiatric Continuing Education (Canada)
- Chevron Overseas Petroleum Cambodia Limited
- Certificate Of Public Convenience and Necessity (private ambulance service certificate; Florida)
- Controllers' Operations and Procedures Committee
- Corporate Communications
- Community Oriented Programme for the Control of Rheumatic Disease
- Competency of Operators of Pleasure Craft Regulations (Canada)
- Coalition of Pennsylvania Crime Victim Organizations
- Central Office Program Director
- Certificate of Proficiency Dentistry
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Community Outreach Program for the Deaf
- Comprehensive Operation Planning Directive (NATO)
- Coronado Police Department (California)
- Coronary Obstruction Pulmonary Disease (cardiology)
- Council of Participating Deans
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other tenants include Centex Homes and Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians.
com/ In Ohio: Central Ohio Primary Care Physicians, one of the largest physician-owned primary care medical groups in the United States, serving Columbus and other central Ohio communities.