Fierro is serving a seven-year prison sentence in the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Los Lunas for vehicular homicide.
What does CNMCF stand for?
CNMCF stands for Central New Mexico Correctional Facility
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Children's National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- China Nonferrous Metals International Mining Co Ltd.
- China-Net Management Committee
- Christian News Media Community
- Committee on Non-Member Countries
- Consultant Nurse and Midwife Cymru (Wales)
- Customer Network Management Console
- Customer Network Management using CMIP
- Central New Mexico Community College
- Confederation Nationale de la Mutualite, de la Cooperation et du Credit Agricoles (French: National Confederation of Self-aid, Cooperation and Agricultural Credit)
- Classification Names for Medical Devices (US FDA)
- Club Nautico Mar Del Plata (Spanish: Mar Del Plata Nautical Club; Argentina)
- Czech National Marrow Donors Registry (Pilsen, Czech Republic)
- Canberra New Music Ensemble (est. 1987; Australia)
- Communications in Numerical Methods in Engineering (journal)
- Computer Networks Middle East (Sharjah, United Arab Emirates)
- Council on Naturopathic Medical Education
- Customer Network Management Using EDI/MHS
- Celestial Nickel Mining Exploration Corporation (Philippines)
- Central New Mexico Electric Cooperative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Williams remained with the New Mexico Department of Corrections until 1999, during which time he served the state in several positions including his tenure as the Warden at Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Grants and Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Los Lunas.
Fierro is currently serving a seven-year prison sentence in the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Los Lunas for vehicular homicide.
Including four months at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Los Lunas, where he was released in January.
Hirano has served more than 15 months so far -- part of it in the Santa Fe County jail and most recently in the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Los Lunas.