Central nervous system vasculitis secondary to infections, toxins, and neoplasms.
What does CNSV stand for?
CNSV stands for Central Nervous System Vasculitis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNSV
We have 1 other meaning of CNSV in our Acronym Attic
- Committee on National Statistics
- Conseil National de la Sous-Traitance du Bâtiment (French: National Council of Building Subcontracting)
- Centre National des Sciences et Technologies Nucléaires (French: National Center for Nuclear Sciences and Technologies; Tunisia)
- Confédération Nationale des Syndicats de Travailleurs-Paysans (French: National Confederation of Trade Unions of Agricultural Workers)
- Certified Natural Sound Technique Recording
- Caledonia North Supervisory Union (Lyndonville, VT)
- Consiglio Nazionale Studenti Universitari (Spanish: National Council of University Students)
- Centro Nazionale di Sanità Vegetale
- Consultants' Network of Silicon Valley (IEEE)
- Cycas Necrotic Stunt Virus
- Community Network South West (Birmingham City Council; Birmingham, England, UK)
- Council of Nephrology Social Workers (National Kidney Foundation)
- Croquet New South Wales (Australia)
- Cycling New South Wales (Australia)
- Commander, Naval Special Warfare Command
- Commander, Naval Surface Warfare Development Group
- Commander, Naval Special Warfare Task Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alyx had suffered central nervous system vasculitis - an overactive immune system caused the blood vessels in the front right lobe of her brain to swell shut, Lena Torres said.