Scrapie has been found in sheep in England for more than 300 years, and in the United States since 1947," says Joe Gibbs, acting chief of the Laboratory of Central Nervous System Studies at the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
What does CNSS stand for?
CNSS stands for Central Nervous System Studies (US NIH)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNSS
We have 40 other meanings of CNSS in our Acronym Attic
- Central Nervous System Quantity Not Sufficient
- Center for Neuropsychiatric Schizophrenia Research (Denmark)
- Centre for Northern Studies and Research (McGill University; Canada)
- Comet Nucleus Sample Return
- Communication Networks and Services Research (conference)
- Conference on Communication Networks and Services Research
- Computer Network Security Response Team
- Caisse Nationale de Sécurité Sociale (Morocco)
- Caisse Nationale de Solidarité Sociale
- Center for National Security Studies
- Central Nervous System Symptoms
- China Node for Sustainable Sanitation (Ecological Sanitation Research Programme; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Committee on National Security Systems (formerly NSTISSC)
- Computer and Network Security Symposium
- Core Nodal Switching Subsystem
- Council of the National Seismic System
- Centre National de la Sécurité du Système d'Information
- Clan Nazionale Seniores Scout Italiani
- Committee on National Security Systems Instruction
- Computer & Network Support Services for Instruction