Central nervous system lymphomas in organ allograft recipients.
What does CNSL stand for?
CNSL stands for Central Nervous System Lymphomas
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNSL
We have 15 other meanings of CNSL in our Acronym Attic
- California NanoSystems Institute (University of California at Santa Barbara)
- Central Nervous System Infection (illness)
- Classified National Security Information (US)
- Client Network Services, Inc. (Rockville, MD)
- Club Nautico San Isidro (Spanish: Nautical Club San Isidro; Argentina)
- Committee on the Safety of Nuclear Installations
- Confidential National Security Information (US)
- Classified National Security Information Program
- Canadian National Soccer League
- Caustic Nut Shell Liquid (found in the husks of unprocessed cashew nuts)
- Centro Nazionale Sportivo Libertas (Italian: Libertas National Sports Center)
- Comité National de Solidarité Laïque (French: National Secular Solidarity Committee)
- Commander, Naval Surface Force, Atlantic
- Centrale Nationale des Syndicats Libéraux de Belgique (since 1939, CGSLB)
- California Network of School Leadership Coaches
- Chronic Non-Specific Lung Disease
- Canadian National Site Licensing Project
- Center for Nanospinics of Spintronic Materials (Korea Advanced institute of Science and Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activated B-cell immunophenotype might be associated with poor prognosis of primary central nervous system lymphomas.
6% of all primary central nervous system lymphomas.