Clair West Services for Seniors, YWCA Kitchener/Waterloo, Ralph Thornton Centre, YWCA Hamilton Dixon Hall, YWCA Muskoka Central Neighbourhood House, YWCA Toronto, Community Information Centre for the City of York, YWCA Peterborough, Victoria and Haliburton, St.
What does CNH stand for?
CNH stands for Central Neighbourhood House (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNH
We have 41 other meanings of CNH in our Acronym Attic
- Calpine Natural Gas Trust (Canada)
- Consejo Nacional de Gobierno Transitorio
- Consolidated Natural Gas Transmission (Carrollton, OH)
- Center for Next Generation Video (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle (alternative fuel automobile)
- Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
- California Nevada Hawaii (a district of Kiwanis International)
- Carteira Nacional de Habilitação
- Case/New Holland NV (farm equipment, Netherlands)
- Central Neurogenic Hyperventilation
- Centro Nacional de Huracanes (Spanish)
- Certificat de Non-Hospitalisation (French: Certificate of Non-Hospitalization)
- Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicus (dermatology)
- Club Náutico Hacoaj (Jewish Community Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Club Nautique Hauterive (French; Swiss nautical club)
- Club Nautique Havrais (French swimming club)
- Club Nautique Hoedicais (French nautical club)
- Collingwood Neighbourhood House (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Concord (Amtrak station code; Concord, NH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CUPE local president Kelly O'Sullivan called on the Central Neighbourhood House management and board to join community workers and other local social service agencies to develop a community-based coalition focused on pushing the provincial government to increase funding for the sector.
35,000 Central Neighbourhood House & Gerrard Resource Centre.