The integrated security system can be also connected to a 24/7 central monitoring station and immediate action can be taken by the monitoring station when an event is triggered.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for Central Monitoring Station (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Centimeters per Second (measurement)
- Central Maintenance System
- Central Management Server (various companies)
- Central Management Services (Illinois)
- Central Management System (various companies)
- Central Material Service
- Central Medical Stores
- Central Message System
- Central Middle School
- Central Monitoring Service
- Centralized Maintenance System (FAA)
- Centralized Multi-Layer Scheduler
- Centre de Médecine du Sport (French: Sports Medicine Center; various locations)
- Centre de Météorologie Spatiale (French: Meteorological Spatial Center)
- Centre for Mathematical Sciences (various locations)
- Centre for Mountain Studies
- Centre Médico Social (French: Medical and Social Center)
- Centrex Management Service
- Century Marketing Solutions (Syracuse, New York)
- Century Mechanical Systems
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waiting for a warning from a central monitoring station could mean the difference between life and death.
This system uses technology that links to critical care physicians at a central monitoring station all day and night.
Also higher density filters and electronic sensors, tied to a central monitoring station, at various places in the duct system will screen toxic gases like HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Filters), systems which can catch 99.
Enviremote's highly sensitive wireless probe systems ensure that once pre-set parameters have been breached, an audible and fully annotated alarm system is activated at the company's central monitoring station.
The new central monitoring station will be based at Blochairn in the city's east end and pictures will be fed via satellite to divisional police HQs.
TempAssure(tm) uses strategically located wireless temperature sensors that report to a central monitoring station.
Following such instances, business owners began to upgrade their alarm systems so that severed lines would register as "telecommunication failures" at central monitoring stations.