[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The $657 million Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union, the largest federally insured credit union agricultural lender in the country, not only encourages farmers to invest in crop insurance it requires a certain percentage to cover at least half of their crops, said Richard Odenthal, president/CEO.
What does CMFCU stand for?
CMFCU stands for Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMFCU
- Carl M. Freeman Communities
- Cercle de Modélisme Ferroviaire de Cannes (French: Cannes Model Railway Circle; Cannes, France)
- Chartered Mutual Fund Counselor (College for Financial Planning)
- Classic Marvel Figurine Collection
- CLICO Mortgage and Finance Corporation
- Collège des Médecins de Famille du Canada
- Combined Marine Forces Command
- Constellation Model Flying Club (est. 1946; Adelaide, Australia)
- Coalition for Marriage, Family and Couples Education
- Communication, Media, Film and Cultural Studies
- Commercial Metals Federal Credit Union (est. 1961; Dallas, TX)
- Center Moriches Fire Department (Moriches, NY)
- Central Mozambique Field Director
- Centre Multi Function Display
- City of Mason Fire Department (Mason, OH, USA)
- Coarse-Mesh Finite Difference
- Cockpit Multi-Function Display
- Color Multifunction Display
- Combined Microwave/Fluidized Bed
- Community Media For Development
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Grey Eagle Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union $10,000.
Central Minnesota Federal Credit Union, Mazuma Credit Union, and Neighborhood Credit Union are among the many new customers who have purchased Imprivata OneSign to streamline application access, reduce helpdesk costs, increase worker productivity and improve overall customer service.