For example, they have dropped sections on the biochemistry of central metabolic pathways and general DNA metabolism, because the other volumes cover the material in much more detail.
What does CMP stand for?
CMP stands for Central Metabolic Pathway
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMP
We have 557 other meanings of CMP in our Acronym Attic
- Carbon Management Programme (UK)
- Carreaux et Mosaïques de Provence (French tile company)
- Case Management Program
- Case Mix Programme (patient outcomes)
- Cellular Multi Processing (Computer architecture designed by Unisys Corp)
- Central de Movimentos Populares (Portuguese: Popular Movement Center; Brazil)
- Central Maine Power Company
- Central Maintenance Panel
- Central Message Processing
- Centre de Médecine Préventive (French: Center for Preventive Medicine)
- Centre Médico-Psychologique (French community mental health center)
- Centre Microélectronique de Provence (French: Microelectronics Center of Provence; est. 2003)
- Centre Mondial de la Paix (French: World Center of Peace)
- Cercle Magique de Paris (French: Magic Circle of Paris; Paris, France)
- Certificate Management Protocol (Internet protocol)
- Certified Magic Professional
- Certified Management Professional (London Academy of Professional Management, London, England)
- Certified Massage Practitioner (designation)
- Certified Medical Planner
Samples in periodicals archive:
Novel pathway engineering design of the anaerobic central metabolic pathway in Escherichia coli to increase succinate yield and productivity.
The findings show that altering the activity of the glycolytic enzyme phosphofructokinase 1 (PFK1) through O-glycosylation can control carbon flow through key central metabolic pathways.