CMMC's "Centers of Excellence" include the Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute, the Central Maine Comprehensive Cancer Center, the Neonatal Intermediate Care Unit, a Trauma Services Program, and the Orthopaedics Institute of Central Maine.
What does CMHVI stand for?
CMHVI stands for Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute (Lewiston, ME)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Central Manchester Healthcare Trust (Manchester, UK)
- Certified Mental Health Technician
- Club Maritime de Hendaye Txingudi (French maritime club)
- Cohen Milstein Sellers & Toll PLLC (law firm)
- Community Mental Health Team (UK National Health Service)
- Consequence Management Home Team (US DoD)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Molecular and Health Technologies (Australia)
- Community Mental Health Team Effectiveness Questionnaire
- Caudal Medial Hyperstriatum Ventrale (neuroscience)
- Community Mental Health Volunteers (South Korea)
- Community Mental Health Worker
- Cable Microcell Integrator
- California Managed Imaging
- California Modified Imports (drag racing group, Sacramento)
- Call Me Ishmael
- Call Modification Indicators
- Cambridge MIT Institute
- Campaign Management Institute (American University; Washington, DC)
- Can Manufacturers Institute
- Canadian Migration Institute (immigration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Director of Research, Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute, Lewiston, ME; John D.