acidophilus" figures prominently onto the probiotic NaturActiva beverage by Central Lechera Asturiana.
What does CLA stand for?
CLA stands for Central Lechera Asturiana (Spanish dairy company)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLA
We have 334 other meanings of CLA in our Acronym Attic
- Caprivi Liberation Army (separatist movement; Namibia)
- Career Limiting Action
- Carry Look-Ahead Adder
- Caseous Lymphadenitis
- Causal Layered Analysis (futures research method)
- Center for Latino Arts
- Center for Learning Assistance (various schools)
- Center for Legal Analyses (Slovakia)
- Center Line Average
- Central Labour Advisor
- Central Loan Assistance (India)
- Centre de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Center for Applied Linguistics)
- Centros Logísticos Aeroportuarios
- Cerebellar Ataxia
- Certified Labview Architect (National Instruments Corporation)
- Certified Landscape Architect
- Certified Lead Auditor
- Certified Legal Assistant
- Cervical Lymphadenopathy
- Chemical Limited Area
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- DHA omega-3 innovator Martek Biosciences Corporation announced today that Central Lechera Asturiana has launched new ABC infant yogurt with life'sDHA(TM).
ZenithOptimedia (media consultancy and buying): Richemont (Europe+US) - L'Oreal CPD (Greater Europe) - KTF Telecom (Korea) - Central Lechera Asturiana (Spain) - Kaleidoscope (UK).