Frieze NY claims Production Glue is responsible, Production Glue claims Frieze NY is responsible," said Vincent Alvarez, head of the NYC Central Labor Council.
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Central Labor Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Catonsville Lacrosse Club (Maryland)
- Cattenom Loisirs Culture (French: Cattenom Leisure Culture; Cattenom, France)
- Celebration Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Cell Line Card
- Cellular Lightweight Concrete
- Center for Language and Culture (various organizations)
- Center for Law and Computers
- Center for Learning Connections
- Center for Literary Computing
- Center for Logic and Computation
- Central Lakes College (Brainerd, MN)
- Central Land Council (Australia)
- Central Library Consortium
- Central Lutheran Church (various locations)
- Centrale Lyon Cosmos (French student engineering club)
- Centre Loisirs et Culture (French: Leisure and Culture Center)
- Certified Laboratory Consultant
- Certified Lactation Counselor (credential)
- Certified Life Coach (various organizations)
- Challenger Learning Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
They’re competing against a group made up of Westbrook Partners, Citigroup, the Metropolitan Council on Jewish Poverty and the New York City Central Labor Council, among others.
Ed Ott, the director of public relations for the New York City Central Labor Council, said that contractors employing illegal immigrants can have negative effects on more than just a single job site.
Louis Labor Council and the AFLCIO Central Labor Councils in Southern Illinois.
A 1976 committee survey went to public libraries in cities of 10,000 or more having a central labor council.
But Walter Johnson, secretary-treasurer of the Central Labor Council and part of Labor/Neighbor's get-out the vote effort for the stadium campaign, wasn't so sure.
Most previous organizing drives had been controlled by male union organizers from the IBEW or city central labor councils.
Callahan also serves on the Executive Board of the New York City Building and Construction Trades Council, the New York City Central Labor Council, and the New York State AFL-CIO.