Central Jersey Federal Credit Union has signed on to use Dynamic Marketing Systems Micro Merchant software to develop, customize and print marketing materials in-house.
What does CJFCU stand for?
CJFCU stands for Central Jersey Federal Credit Union (Woodbridge/South Plainfield, NJ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Copenhagen Jazz Festival (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Council of Jewish Federations
- Crail-Johnson Foundation (San Pedro, CA)
- Canada-Japan Friendship Association (est. 1948)
- Centre Juridique Franco Allemand (French: Legal Center Franco-German; Saarland University; Saarbrucken, Germany)
- Combined Joint Forces Air Component Command
- Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences (was JFRBC until 1980)
- Continental Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Science (Nigeria)
- Collingham Junior Football Club (UK)
- Combined Joint Force Component
- Criminal Justice Facilities Development Department (Maricopa County, AZ)
- Canadian Journalists for Free Expression
- Central Joint Fire-EMS (Emergency Medical Service) District (Ohio)
- Center for Japanese-Filipino Families (Japan)
- Columbus Jewish Film Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Canadian Journal of Family Law (biannual journal)
- Canadian Junior Football League
- Coalition Joint Forces Land Component Command
- Commander, Joint Forces Marine Component Command
- Chuck Jones Film Productions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dynamic Marketing Systems (DMS), a provider of Web-enabled marketing resource management solutions, announced Central Jersey Federal Credit Union (CJFCU) has selected DMS's Web-enabled Micro Merchant to give the credit union the ability to develop, customize and print marketing materials in-house using a centralized Web portal.