NAGOYA, March 29 Kyodo The Central Japan International Airport near Nagoya will expand its facilities, including construction of a new terminal, in response to growing air traffic, sources close to the matter said Friday.
What does CJIA stand for?
CJIA stands for Central Japan International Airport
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJIA
We have 2 other meanings of CJIA in our Acronym Attic
- Cattalan Johnson Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Centrul Pentru Jurnalism Independent
- Chemical Journal on Internet
- Chief Justice of India (Indian Supreme Court)
- Christophe Jay Immobilier (French real estate company)
- Club des Jeunes Ingénieurs (French: Young Engineers Club)
- Club Jeunesse Indonésienne (French: Indonesian Youth Club; New Caledonia)
- Computer Jobs in Israel
- Criminal Justice Information
- Criminal Justice Institute
- Cheddi Jagan International Airport (Georgetown, Guyana)
- Commonwealth Journal of International Affairs (UK)
- Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 (UK)
- Criminal Justice Improvement Account (New York)
- Criminal Justice Information Act (various locations)
- Central Japan International Airport Company
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force
- Combined Joint Interagency Task Force-Afghanistan
- Centraal Justitieel Incasso Bureau (Dutch)
- Clearly Just Interested in Bucks
Samples in periodicals archive:
Units of the FCHV-BUS are currently in use on various routes in Japan, such as within the environs of the Central Japan International Airport, between the Tokyo International Airport and the Tokyo metropolitan area, and within Toyota City.
of South Korea and Central Japan International Airport.
Central Japan International Airport Construction work on Central Japan International Airport-Nagoya Chubu ('Chubu' means 'Central,' and the airport's nickname is 'Centrair') began in 2000.
The projects include building highways in the Tokyo metropolitan area and the Central Japan International Airport in Aichi Prefecture, due to open in March 2005.
The VIS 108 is also currently in use at Tokyo Haneda Airport (HND), the busiest airport in the world, as well as at Central Japan International Airport (NGO).
Central Japan International Airport to add new terminal NAGOYA - The Central Japan International Airport near Nagoya will expand its facilities, including construction of a new terminal, in response to growing air traffic, sources close to the matter said.
No one was injured," said a spokeswoman for Central Japan International Airport, Akiko Noguchi.