Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations, Kamloops BC, and Louis Riel Capital Corporation of Winnipeg.
What does CIFN stand for?
CIFN stands for Central Interior First Nations (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIFN
- Continuous Improvement Focused Monitoring (various locations)
- Cortically Induced Fictive Mastication (stomatology)
- Centro de Investigación en Física y Matemáticas Aplicadas (Spanish: Center for Research in Physics and Applied Mathematics)
- Centro de Investigación y Formación para la Modalidad Aborigen
- Colloidal Interaction Force Measurement Apparatus
- Corporation of Insurance, Financial and Mortgage Advisers Ltd (UK)
- Computer Integrated Food Manufacturing Center (Lafayette, IN)
- Continuous Improvement and Focused Monitoring Process
- Continuous Improvement and Focused Monitoring System (special education)
- Central Illinois Fire Network (Altamont, IL)
- Chemotherapy-Induced Fever and Neutropenia (pharmacotherapy)
- Complexo Industrial Ford Nordeste (Portuguese: Ford Industrial Complex Northeast; Ford Motor Co.; Brazil)
- Consensus Interferon (molecular biology)
- Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (India)
- Chicago Interflash Networking, Inc. (Chicago, IL)
- Cash In, Frustration Out :-)
- Catalog of Interface Features and Options
- Collezionisti Italiani di Francobolli Ordinari (Italian: Italian Collectors of Ordinary Stamps)
- Centre d'Information, de Formation, d'Orientation et de Documentation (French: Center for Information, Training, Guidance and Documentation; Mauritius)
- Comité Interprofessionnel du Foie Gras (French: Interprofessional Committee of Foie Gras)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other three finalists included Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority (SIGA) from Saskatoon, Millbrook First Nation from Nova Scotia, and Community Futures Development Corporation of Central Interior First Nations from Kamloops, B.