What does CIAHA stand for?
CIAHA stands for Central Interior Arabian Horse Association (British Columbia, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Círculo de Investigación de la Antropología Gnóstica (Spanish: Circle of Gnostic Anthropology Research)
- Community Incident Action Group (UK)
- Concorde International Agency Group (travel industry; Australia)
- Critical Incident Analysis Group
- Critical Infrastructure Assurance Group (Cisco)
- Central Illinois Aquatic Gardening Association
- Centro de Instrução Almirante Graça Aranha
- Conseil International des Créateurs des Arts Graphiques, Plastiques et Photographiques (French: International Council of Creators of Graphic Arts, Plastics, and Photography; Canada)
- Canadian International Academy of Hockey (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Integrative Animal Health
- Case-Insensitive and Accent-Insensitive
- Centro Italiano Aiuti per l'Infanzia (Italian: Help to Children)
- Cochlear Implant Association, Inc.
- Community Insurance Agency, Inc. (Northbrook, IL)
- Complicated Intra-Abdominal Infection
- Computer Industry Almanac Inc. (est. 1986)
- Civil Aviation Accident and Incident Investigation Commission (Spain)
- California Interagency Asthma Interest Group (Integrating Medicine and Public Health; University of California, San Francisco)
- Center for Integrated Acoustic Information Research (Nagoya University; Japan)
- Current Issues and Integrated Studies (UK; University of Portsmouth course)