The GM cotton variety in question, Bikaneri Narma Bt, or BN Bt, was developed by the Nagpur- based Central Institute for Cotton Research ( CICR) of the Indian Council of Agriculture Research ( ICAR).
What does CICR stand for?
CICR stands for Central Institute for Cotton Research (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CICR
We have 52 other meanings of CICR in our Acronym Attic
- Cuerpo de Investigaciones Científicas, Penales y Criminalísticas (Spanish: Scientific, Penal and Criminal Investigation Corps; Venezuela)
- Comité International pour le Contrôle des Performances en Élevage (French)
- Center for International Certification Programs, Inc. (career training; Westerville, OH)
- Central Integrated Checkout Program Plan
- Construction Industry Crime Prevention Program
- Consumer Institutions and Consumer Policy Programme (EU)
- Conseil de l'Industrie des Communications du Québec (Canada)
- Calcium Induced Calcium Release (intracellular signaling)
- Camano Island Coffee Roasters
- Center for International Conflict Resolution (School of International and Public Affairs, Columbia University, New York)
- Centre for Immunology and Cancer Research (Australia)
- Centre for Innovative Cancer Research (Canada)
- Chemical Inventory Control Regulation (Turkish regulation)
- Comité Internacional de la Cruz Roja
- Comite Internationale de la Croix-Rouge (International Committee of the Red Cross)
- Committee on Information and Cultural Relations
- Communications Intelligence Collection Requirement
- Corporate Governance and the Audit Committee
- Centre for Integrated Communication Research & Advocacy (Sri Lanka)
- Credit Information Companies Regulation Act, 2005 (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LRK 516 used as test material were obtained from Central Institute for Cotton Research (CICR), Nagpur.
Kranthi of the Central Institute for Cotton Research had cautioned about the likely failure of Bt cotton.