There are some shrimp, but not nearly as many as in the nearby central Indian Ocean.
What does CIO stand for?
CIO stands for Central Indian Ocean
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIO
We have 211 other meanings of CIO in our Acronym Attic
- Computers in New Zealand Schools (publication)
- Consumers' Institute of New Zealand, Inc. (now Consumer NZ)
- Conventions & Incentives New Zealand
- Culinary Institute of New Zealand (Kerikeri, New Zealand)
- Canada Information Office
- Career Is Over
- Carrier Insertion Oscillator (radio receivers)
- Center Information Officer
- Central Imagery Office
- Central Imperial Order
- Central Intelligence Officer
- Centre d'Information et d'Orientation (French)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisation (legal entity; UK)
- Check It Out
- Chief Immigration Officer
- Chief Information Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Chief Integrity Officer (corporate title)
- Chief Intelligence Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The map shows that coral regions in Southeast Asia, Micronesia, the Eastern Pacific, and the central Indian Ocean experience high stress, while the Caribbean, Great Barrier Reef, Central Pacific, Polynesia, and the Western Indian Ocean-contained moderate to high rates of exposure as well as high rates of reducing factors.
March 26 /PRNewswire/ -- The Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution (WHOI) announces the launch on March 27 of an Internet expedition in the central Indian Ocean called Dive and Discover (http://www.