The crop data came from field crop experiments that are ongoing at the ARS Central Great Plains Research Station in Akron, involving rotations of wheat and other crops.
What does CGPRS stand for?
CGPRS stands for Central Great Plains Research Station (Colorado; US Department of Agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of CGPRS in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Graphics: Principles and Practice (book)
- Calcitonin Gene Related Peptide (molecular biology)
- Canadian Genealogical Projects Registry (est. 1998)
- Cape Girardeau Paranormal Research (Missouri)
- Center for Geotechnical Practice and Research (Blacksburg, VA)
- Center for Globalization and Policy Research (est. 2000; School of Public Affairs; University of California, Los Angeles)
- Cognizant Government Plant Representative
- Coast Guard Performance Review Board
- China Giant Panda Research Center (Wolong, Sichuan Province, China)
- Construction Grants Resource Model (EPA)
- Coarse Grains, Pulses Roots, and Tuber (crops)
- Canadian Galactic Plane Survey
- Carolinas Group Psychotherapy Society
- Cold Gas Propulsion System
- College of Graduate and Professional Studies (various universities)
- Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (New York, New York)
- Counseling Guidance and Personnel Services (University of South Dakota)
- Canadian Gas Processors Suppliers Association (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- College of General Practitioners of Sri Lanka
- Child and Gender Protection Unit (Lesotho)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CSU soil scientist Neil Hansen and his colleagues at KSU and the Central Great Plains Research Station at Akron, Colo.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Scientists at the 102-year-old Agricultural Research Service Central Great Plains Research Station in Akron, Colorado, are in the 20th year of a major project determining which alternative crops farmers could use to eliminate--or at least reduce the frequency of--fallow fields.
He is an Agricultural Research Service agronomist at the Central Great Plains Research Station near Akron, Colorado.
Vigil, an ARS soil scientist at the Central Great Plains Research Station in Akron, Colorado.
Anderson, an ARS agronomist at the Central Great Plains Research Station in Akron.
But researchers at ARS' Central Great Plains Research Station, Akron, Colorado, now know that enough moisture accumulates to support crops for 2 subsequent years.
Hinkle at the Central Great Plains Research Station, Akron, Colorado.