Central government gross debt (excluding holdings of securities by the National Insurance Scheme) rose to 94 percent of GDP at end-September 2013 from under 60 percent of GDP in 2009.
What does CGGD stand for?
CGGD stands for Central Government Gross Debt
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CGGD
- Colorado Greenhouse Growers Association (est. 1956)
- Coonawarra Grape Growers Association (Penola, South Australia, Australia)
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank (India)
- Composers Guild of Great Britain
- Center for Graphics and Geometric Computing (Technion, Haifa, Israel)
- Chiangmai Gymkhana Golf Course (Thailand)
- China Gezhouba Group Corporation
- Churches of God General Conference (Findlay, OH)
- Comparative Grass Genomics Center
- Cyngor Gweithredu Gwirfoddol Cymru (Welsh: Wales Council for Voluntary Action; UK)
- Certified German Graphic Designer (BQWG)
- Consolidated Energy & Technology Group, Inc. (est. 2003)
- Creative Glass Guild of Etsy
- Circular Groove Guide Horn Antenna
- Carbide/Graphite Group Inc.
- Campaign for Good Governance in Lebanon
- Chosen Generation Gospel Ministries (Springfield, IL)
- Computer Graphics and Geometric Modeling (educational program)
- Congenital Glucose-Galactose Malabsorption (nutrition)
- Canberra Girls' Grammar School (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turkey's central government gross debt stock rose to 492.
Central government gross debt was about 150 percent of GDP in 2000.
The central government gross debt stock of Turkey declined to 460.
ANKARA, Aug 21, 2010 (TUR) -- The central government gross debt stock of Turkey was 458.
ANKARA, Aug 20, 2010 (TUR) -- The central government gross debt stock of Turkey was 458.
ANKARA, Jun 22, 2010 (TUR) -- The central government gross debt stock of Turkey was 457.
ANKARA, Apr 20, 2010 (TUR) -- The central government gross debt stock of Turkey was 453.