What does CGCG stand for?
CGCG stands for Central Giant-Cell Granuloma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CGCG
We have 4 other meanings of CGCG in our Acronym Attic
- Consejo General de Colegios de Economistas de España
- Center for Global Change and Earth Observations (Michigan State University: East Lansing, MI)
- Canadian Gene Cure Foundation (est. 1999)
- Clean and Green Cities Foundation (Nigeria)
- Colin Glen Christian Fellowship (Northern Ireland, UK)
- Common Ground County Fair (Unity, ME)
- Compagnie Générale de Construction de Fours (French: General Oven Construction Company)
- Catalogue of Galaxies and of Clusters of Galaxies (astronomy)
- Center for Global Change and Governance (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Center for Good Corporate Governance (South Korea and Indonesia)
- Cottage Grove Community Hospital (Cottage Grove, OR)
- Central Georgia Christian Home Educators
- Cheltenham and Gloucester College of Higher Education (UK)
- California Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Canadian Global Conquest Initiative (gaming)
- Capital Group Companies, Inc.
- Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd
- Canadian German Chamber of Industry and Commerce (Toronto, Canada)
- Certified Government Chief Information Officer
- Congreso General de la Cultura Kuna (Spanish: General Congress of Kuna Culture)